A basic hot and spicy curry with the addition of green peppers for that extra crunch.
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.40.
This curry is a quite a simple hot dish with plenty of hot chilli powder in it's recipe. This dish is very effective and commonplace in Indian restaurants.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 8 portions of your selected curry
- A recipe card with details of how to make your perfect curry
- Whole Spices to add that extra flavour at the beginning of cooking
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
Spices used in this dish:
Chilli, Cumin, Pepper, Fenugreek, Garlic, Fennel, Pimento, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Clove, Bay, Salt
- 600g chicken (or your own choice of meat)
- 2 cloves of garlic or 1 sachet (supplied)
- 1 stem of ginger or 1 sachet (supplied)
- 2 onions
- 2 red peppers
This information and full instructions is included on our recipe cards. Garlic and Ginger pastes can be found on our Bits and Bobs page.