A fresh, crisp, light and mild curry. Mild in flavor and our mildest in spice, this one is a hit with kids and those new to curries altogether. We love this one with seafood and a fresh cilantro garnish.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Videos that inspired us to make this CurryKit
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.60.
Thai Green curry
Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a wok and stir in 100g of paste. Add 500g of meat and coat evenly. Slowly pour in 400ml of coconut milk and simmer gently. Season with fish sauce and add 1 tbsp. of palm sugar. Reduce heat and add bamboo shoots if required. Simmer for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked and garnish with fresh green chillies. Serve with steamed rice Serves 3-4.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 6 portions of your selected curry
- An A6 Recipe Card with easy to follow instructions.
- Palm Sugar to add that extra flavour at the end of cooking
- Kaffir Lime Leaves
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
Feeling inspired? Personalise your Thai curries with these handy steps:
- Adjust your heat level by choosing how many dried chillies to add.
- Add a few Kaffir lime leaves for a zestier flavour.
- Add a teaspoon of palm sugar to finish with a touch of sweetness and a more balanced taste.
- Add finely chopped coriander to dress the curry before serving.
- Cook the dish for longer to seperate the oils for an authentic look.
- 500g chicken (or your own choice of meat)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- Thai fish sauce
Kaffir Lime Leaves and Palm Sugar can be bought separately on our Bits & Bobs page.