Just 20 minutes to make, this curry is enriched by creamy milk and fragrant cardamom. This puncy Massaman curry typically contains peanuts combined with lemongrass lime leaves and galangal, it's perfect for a quick easy midweek meal or a tasty alternative to your Saturday takeaway.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Videos that inspired us to make this CurryKit
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.60.
This homemade Thai Massaman curry, which is made entirely from scratch. This famous Thai curry is rich and very flavorful. Made with chicken, beef, or lamb, it's a fragrant yellow curry that incorporates lemongrass and nuts together with other key Thai ingredients.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 6 portions of your selected curry
- An A6 Recipe Card with easy to follow instructions.
- Palm Sugar to add that extra flavour at the end of cooking
- Kaffir Lime Leaves
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
Feeling inspired? Personalise your Thai curries with these handy steps:
- Adjust your heat level by choosing how many dried chillies to add.
- Add a few Kaffir lime leaves for a zestier flavour.
- Add a teaspoon of palm sugar to finish with a touch of asweetness and a more balanced taste.
- Add finely chopped coriander to dress the curry before serving.
- Cook the dish for longer to seperate the oils for an authentic look.
- 500g chicken (or your own choice of meat)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 200g peanuts
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- Thai fish sauce
Kaffir Lime Leaves and Palm Sugar can be bought separately on our Bits & Bobs page.