Peanut lovers unite! This has become a favorite of many in a short time. A sweet, tart and salty peanut curry. Traditionally served as a meat dish, but we absolutely recommend loading the veggies!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Videos that inspired us to make this CurryKit
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.60.
Stir-fry 100g of paste with 500g of meat (pork is good for this dish) with 200g of coconut milk and cook until browned. Boil 200g of coconut milk and add the kaffir lime leaves. Add seasoning to taste.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 6 portions of your selected curry
- An A6 Recipe Card with easy to follow instructions.
- Palm Sugar to add that extra flavour at the end of cooking
- Kaffir Lime Leaves
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
Ingredients: Dried Red Chillies, Shallots, Garlic, Lemon Grass, Galangal, Salt, Kaffir Lime, Shrimp Paste, Spices.
- 500g chicken (or your own choice of meat)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
- Thai fish sauce
Kaffir Lime Leaves and Palm Sugar can be bought separately on our Bits & Bobs page.