Our newest CurryKit with exciting new spices for us. We had originally planned to change up our ingredients to ensure that there was no trace of gluten in our spices at all but, it has been a huge hit. This new CurryKit is currently beating out all of our other Kits! I think we'll hold onto her as-is.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Videos that inspired us to make this CurryKit
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.60.
Heat 2 tbsp. of oil in a wok and stir in 100g of paste. Add 500g of meat and coat evenly. Slowly pour in 400ml of coconut milk and simmer gently. Season with fish sauce and add 1 tbsp. of palm sugar. Reduce heat and boiled potatoes. Simmer for a further 3-4 minutes or until cooked and garnish with fresh green chillies. Serve with steamed rice Serves 3-4.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 6 portions of your selected curry
- Palm Sugar to add that extra flavour at the end of cooking
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
Feeling inspired? Personalise your Thai curries with these handy steps:
- Adjust your heat level by choosing how many dried chillies to add.
- Add a few Kaffir lime leaves for a zestier flavour.
- Add a teaspoon of palm sugar to finish with a touch of asweetness and a more balanced taste.
- Add finely chopped coriander to dress the curry before serving.
- Cook the dish for longer to seperate the oils for an authentic look.
- 500g chicken (or your own choice of meat)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 200g potatoes
- 1 tbsp. palm sugar
Kaffir Lime Leaves and Palm Sugar can be bought separately on our Bits & Bobs page.