With the addition of lentils (instead of meat or fish) this dish becomes very cheap. High in protein and low in fat this is an excellent, stomach filing meal which can be easily frozen.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Videos that inspired us to make this CurryKit
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.20.
Used in the Dhal, Dhansak and many other variations, lentils are a very popular ingredient in many indian dishes. They vary in size and colour, including the red, yellow, brown and even black. This recipe makes use of the popular yellow lentils accompanied by your favourite vegetables, we would recommend aubergine and okra which are particularly good with this one.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 8 portions of your selected curry
- A recipe card with details of how to make your perfect curry
- Whole Spices to add that extra flavour at the beginning of cooking
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
Spices used in this dish:
Turmeric, Cumin, Coriander, Cinnamon.
- 150g potato or pumpkin
- 150g cauliflower
- 150g red lentils
- 600ml begetable stock
- 400ml chopped tomatoes
- 4 small chillies or 1 sachet (supplied)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 carrots
- 3 onions
This information and full instructions is included on our recipe cards. Garlic and Ginger pastes can be found on our Bits and Bobs page.