The Medium-hot suitcase will include:
- Dhansak: A beautiful combination of spices with pineapple and lentils, producing a sour and sweet taste.
- Jalfrezi: Translated into “dry fry”. Fried in oil and spices, peppers, onions and green chillies, this curry produces a thick and dry sauce.
- Pathia: A medium/hot & sour dish prepared with garlic, red chilli, onion, capsicum and tomato puree. A sweet and slightly sour final flavour, this is a favourite.
- Rogan Josh: Specially prepared with pimento and garlic, with the maximum amount of added tomato.
- Butter Chicken: Lean chicken breast, cooked in carefully selected mild spices, nuts and coconut cream. A very rich dish similar to a Tikka Masala.
- Bhuna: A thoroughly garnished dish with onion, garlic, tomato, selected spices, extensively treated to provide a delicious medium strength. A little condensed, but tasty dish.
- Thai Red: A bolder stronger curry and our long standing best seller. Try thin sliced chicken, red pepper, snap peas and fresh basil.
- Indian Chicken Curry: The traditional Indian family chicken curry. Similar in taste to the Indian restaurant meat curry. Juicy, tasty and medium/hot in strength.
++++75g of Just Add Garlic and Ginger, Whole spices (Black peppercorns, Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon) to make your perfect Indian Restaurant Style Curry