THE WORLD CURRY CASE
This beautifully crafted suitcase includes 8 different CurryKits from around the world, with a 8 portions in each spice mix, that’s 64 portions in total! Each CurryKit comes with it’s own recipe card, hand-blended spices and a selection of whole spices to make that authentic restaurant style curry.
- 100g Thai Red Spice Paste: A bolder stronger curry and our long standing best seller. Try thin sliced chicken, red pepper, snap peas and fresh basil. Also Includes:
- Kaffir Lime leaves
- Coconut Sugar
- 40g Doro Wat Spice Mix: Also known as a spicy Ethiopian chicken stew. Probably the most famous African dish, and for good reason!
- 40g Brazilian Chicken Spice Mix: A spicy chicken with an enticing coconut aroma. Think of this dish as a Latin American curry.
- 40g Fruity Caribbean Spice Mix: Our own take on the standard Caribbean meat curry with a slightly milder flavour and with the inclusion of sweet pineapple and mango pickle. A family recipe and super easy to make.
- 40g Chicken Tikka Masala: Britains most popular dish, which comprises of a cream/yoghurt, (or even evaporated milk) tomato sauce and a small selection of spices, produces a mouth watering curry which is hard to resist.
- 40g Ceylon Curry Spice Mix: A highly spiced, medium-hot sweet and sour dish originating in Ceylon, the former name given to Sri Lanka.
- 40g Middle Eastern Chicken Curry: Chicken marinated in a traditional middle eastern space with an Indian twist.
- 40g Chinese Curry Spice Mix: Medium heat and light brown in colour with a slight taste of aniseed, similar to those sold at popular Chinese takeaways.
The suitcase also includes:
- 75g of Just Add Garlic
- 75g of Just Add Ginger
- 38g: Hot Mango Chutney
- 38g: Hot Gooseberry Chutney
- Measuring Spoons
- Magic Garlic Clove Stripper
- 7 sets of whole spices (Black peppercorns, Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon)