From the regions of Goa comes this very hot dish with plentiful amounts of chilli, spices and tomato. It can be made with meat, prawns, or chicken but pork was the choice of the day when the Portuguese first introduced it. Par boiled potato can be added towards the end of the cooking time.
What you recieve:
- 40g Vindaloo Curry Spice Blend (8 servings)
- 15g Garlic Paste
- 15g Ginger Paste
- A recipe card with details of how to make your perfect curry
- Selection whole spices to add that extra flavour at the beginning of cooking including:
- Star anise
- Cardamon pod
- Cinnamon stick
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
What you recieve with a refill:
- 40g Vindaloo Spice Blend (8 servings)
There are no reviews yet.