The mixed suitcase, a selection of 8 Mild, Medium and Hot curries will include our handmade spice blend for every curry, a selection of whole spices, the instruction card for your perfect curry, and a mix of other curry-related products and goodies. Your suitcase will include:
- 40g Korma spice mix: A careful preparation of cream and selected spices, producing a very mild flavour.
- 40g Pasanda spice mix: With this blend, you can take tender pieces of lamb or chicken and marinate them with these spices, adding ground almonds, fresh cream and herbs. Slightly sour to taste.
- 40g Jalfrezi spice mix: Translated into ‘dry fry’. Fried in oil and spices, peppers, onions and green chillies, this curry produces a thick and dry sauce.
- 40g Pathia spice mix: A medium/hot and sour dish prepared with garlic, red chilli, onion, capsicum and tomato puree. A sweet and slightly sour final flavour, one of our particular favourites.
- 40g Rogan Josh spice mix: Specially prepared with pimento and garlic, with the maximum amount of added tomato.
- 40g Butter Chicken spice mix: Lean breast chicken, cooked in carefully selected mild spices, nuts and coconut cream. A very rich dish similar to Tikka Masala.
- 40g The Madras spice mix: A popular dish from the Madras province, consisting of a rich, hot and sour taste. Chilli, lemon juice and tomato puree are very important in this curry.
- 40g The Phall spice mix: The hottest of westernised curry. You’ll often find this with a warning sign next to it in an Indian restaurant.
- The suitcase also includes:
- 75g of Garlic Puree
- 75g of Ginger Puree
- 70g of Chilli Puree
- 38g: Hot Mango Chutney
- 38g: Hot Gooseberry Chutney
- Magic Garlic Clove Stripper
- 4 sets of whole spices (Black peppercorns, Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon)
*Paste tubes included instead of sachets in curry photos
*Recipe cards change depending on the suitcase purchased