A selection of family favourite mild curry spice kits so there is something for everyone.
This beautifully crafted suitcase includes 8 different CurryKits, with a massive 8 portions in each, that’s 64 portions in total! Each CurryKit comes with it’s own recipe card, hand-blended spices and a selection of whole spices to make that authentic restaurant-style curry. Your case will also include 2 jars of chutney, 75g Garlic puree, 75g of Ginger puree, 70g of Chilli Puree and finally our Magic Garlic Clove Stripper.
The suitcase will include:
- Korma: A delicate preparation of selected spices, producing a very mild flavour for this creamy curry.
- Pasanda: Marinate tender pieces of lamb or chicken with our spices, and cook with ground almonds, fresh cream and herbs to create a delicious pasanda. Slightly sour to taste.
- Vegetable Curry: Recommended to accompany any dish, however, it can also be prepared as the main dish. Potato and aubergine work well in this curry.
- Butter Chicken: Lean chicken breast, cooked in carefully selected mild spices, nuts and coconut cream. A very rich dish, similar to a Tikka Masala.
- Traditional Dhal: A lentil-based dish which is completely moreish. Easy, delicious and healthy, dhal is the perfect supper comfort food.
- Aloo Gobi: This spice kit is designed to create a cauliflower and potato dish in a rich, thick sauce. Use it as a main course for 6-8 people or as a starter.
- Lentil and Vegetable: A mild-tasting curry kit with a recipe packed full of protein.
- Tikka Masala: The dish, which comprises a cream/yoghurt, (or even evaporated milk) tomato sauce and a small selection of spices, produces a mouth-watering curry which is hard to resist.
The suitcase also includes:
- 75g of Garlic Puree
- 75g of Ginger Puree
- 70g of Chilli Puree
- 38g: Hot Mango Chutney
- 38g: Hot Gooseberry Chutney
- Magic Garlic Clove Stripper
- 4 sets of whole spices (Black peppercorns, Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon)
- All packed in a high-quality suitcase and 4 rustic hessian bags
There are no reviews yet.