THE WORLD CURRY CASE
This beautifully crafted suitcase includes 8 different CurryKits from around the world, with 8 portions in each spice mix, that’s 64 portions in total! Each CurryKit comes with its own recipe card, hand-blended spices and a selection of whole spices to make that authentic restaurant-style curry.
- 100g Massaman Thai Paste: A bolder stronger curry and our long-standing best seller. Try thinly sliced chicken, red pepper, snap peas and fresh basil. Also Includes:
- Kaffir Lime leaves
- Coconut Sugar
- 40g Doro Wat Spice Mix: Also known as a spicy Ethiopian chicken stew. Probably the most famous African dish, and for good reason!
- 40g Brazilian Chicken Spice Mix: A spicy chicken with an enticing coconut aroma. Think of this dish as a Latin American curry.
- 40g Jamaican Goat: Slow-cooked and instantly delicious. This is an intense and satisfying curry, delivering a true Jamaican flavour. One of our most complex blends with 15 different individual spices. Unique and medium spicy.
- 40g Rezala: A highly fragrant Bangladeshi dish made with a thin yoghurt, and warm spices all in a cardamom gravy. This is a mild curry, often garnished with nuts or almonds.
- 40g Ceylon Curry Spice Mix: A highly spiced, medium-hot sweet and sour dish originating in Ceylon, the former name given to Sri Lanka.
- 40g Middle Eastern Chicken Curry: Chicken marinated in a traditional middle eastern space with an Indian twist.
- 40g Chinese Curry Spice Mix: Medium heat and light brown in colour with a slight taste of aniseed, similar to those sold at popular Chinese takeaways.
The suitcase also includes:
- 75g of Garlic Puree
- 75g of Ginger Puree
- 70g of Chilli Puree
- 38g: Hot Mango Chutney
- 38g: Hot Gooseberry Chutney
- Magic Garlic Clove Stripper
- 4 sets of whole spices (Black peppercorns, Cardamom, Cloves, Bay leaf, Cinnamon)
- All packed in a high-quality wooden suitcase and 4 rustic hessian bags
*Paste tubes included instead of sachets in curry photos