An authentic Indian Dhal. Very simple to prepare, with the use of yellow lentils. Often used as a side dish or a starter.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Videos that inspired us to make this CurryKit
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.20.
Dhal is the Indian term for dried pulses/lentils. This recipe prepares the pulses into a soup using plenty of garam masala for the spice. Usually made as a side dish, this Authentic Indian Dhal is our own take on the famous dish and can be very easily prepared in as little as 10-20 minutes, depending on how many lentils you want to use. The Indian Dhal is a dish that is used anytime of the day, it is very versatile and extremely cheap to prepare. It can be used as anything from a side dish to a lunch snack. A variety of ingredients can be added to your dish to your preference, for example; small vegetables and a variety of extra spices (curry powder/garam masala). The choice is yours, but our recipe is used for a standard restaurant style Dhal.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 8 portions of your selected curry
- A recipe card with details of how to make your perfect curry
- Whole Spices to add that extra flavour at the beginning of cooking
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
- 600g red lentils (or your own choice of meat)
- 2 cloves of garlic or 1 sachet (supplied)
- 1 stem of ginger or 1 sachet (supplied)
- 1 onion
- 1 tesp. coriander
This information and full instructions is included on our recipe cards.