A very simple, fragrant curry. Mild in flavour and with a standard taste with the addition of a sour aftertaste.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Videos that inspired us to make this CurryKit
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of £ 0.40.
A fragrant dish, but if you would like to try this curry with the addition of coconut milk substitute the yoghurt for the milk and continue to cook for a couple more minutes. For a sweeter taste, substitute the yoghurt for coconut milk and cook for a further 2 minutes.
What's in your WannaCurry?
- A curry spice pack with enough for 8 portions of your selected curry
- A recipe card with details of how to make your perfect curry
- Whole Spices to add that extra flavour at the beginning of cooking
- All presented in our rustic drawstring hessian bag
Spices used in this dish:
Turmeric, Chilli, Mustard, Cumin, Pepper, Fenugreek, Garlic, Fennel, Pimento, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Clove, Bay, Salt
- 600g chicken (or your own choice of meat)
- 200ml natural yogurt
- 2 limes
- 1 onion
This information and full instructions is included on our recipe cards. Garlic and Ginger pastes can be found on our Bits and Bobs page.